Friday, March 18, 2011

77- Spartans Find Out They Can't Dance No Mo'

Tough day in Spartanville... Their trip to "The big Dance" ended after only one short song. It was a microcosm of their entire season as mentioned in this M-live Article. I don't usually care for this writer's opinion.. but in this case he is "spot on". The Spartan cagers fell behind by 24 points at one point but charged back to within one point with 4.4 seconds. They ended up losing 78-76 when their "Best player" traveled with 0.2 seconds on the clock before he could get off a hail Mary attempt. I'm glad I didn't pick these Spartans to go too deep in my bracket selections. Just like all Spartan fans feel... this team severely disappointed us all.

Congrats to my daughters team- UCLA goes on to play another day.

No comments:

Blog Archive