Sunday, March 20, 2011

80- Windy and Cool

Well we are battening down the hatches today. It's getting real windy as a cold front blows in from the Pacific Ocean. They have been talking about rain all week... originally it was to be on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I guess no one told the storm! Other than a few small drops yesterday afternoon, it was a very pleasant day. Early this morning it was a little chilly with clouds but the dog and I went out for a walk without any problems.

Now the weather forecasters are calling for "maybe" a little rain this evening and then turning to showers late tonight and into tomorrow. I guess I will believe it when it happens. I think the weatherman's job in San Diego must be one of the easiest jobs in the world for eight months of the year. This happens to be one of those months when they have to actually make a forecast that doesn't include the usual "sunny and warm, highs in the eighties, lows in the sixties".

Anyone notice I didn't mention any of the stuff in the "news" today. I'll just rundown the line items--- you all know the stories: Japan Nuke reactor meltdown, Libya bombings, Vote in Egypt, State Unions Workers in Wisc and Mich, March Madness, NFL union problems, your worries, my worries and tomorrow's worries.

No comments:

Blog Archive